At The Palmas Academy, we create a community of learners that recognizes, develops, and fosters the students’ many innate talents and traits through their participation in scholastic and athletic activities, fine arts programs, special clubs and community service. That is why we encourage you to come and visit us and see whether TPA is the right school for you.
If you are considering admissions to TPA, you may send an on-line inquiry form to email@example.com, or contact us at 787-850-9120 / 9130.
- Applications will be evaluated upon compliance of all the required documents listed in the Requirements for Admission Form checklist.
- Interested students must complete and submit the Application Form and return it to the admissions office, along with the application fee.
- The application fee of $100 is non-refundable. We accept cash, money order, Visa/Master Card, or ATH. To pay on-line with Visa/Master Card,
Once the application form is received, an interview and campus tour will be scheduled with the admissions director.
Upon request, prospective student attends the school for a day. The applicant is paired with a student host for classes, lunch, and any other school activities. The prospective student also writes an essay that becomes part of the student’s admissions profile.
Once all requirements are met, an evaluation of each prospective student is made by the Admissions Committee. In the decision making process, we measure the student’s strengths in academics, the student’s intellectual interests, commitment to global responsibilities, and the involvement in the well-being of others. For this reason, TPA reserves the right for admissions. Final decision is mailed to the applicant.
We are certain that you will find our costs competitive for the quality of education we offer 2017-18 Tuition Fees.
Financial Aid & Scholarship Program
The Palmas Academy is committed to broadening access to the school by offering financial aid and scholarships to eligible students to further their education, and to support parents who otherwise would not be able to send their children to TPA. Our mission is to minimize financial barriers to student enrollment and retention at the Academy.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates in the Financial Aid application process:
- March 4th – Final date for submission of Application Form.
- April 20th – Final date for submission of a copy of the Certified Income Tax for of the previous year.
- April 25th – Meeting of the Financial Aid Scholarship Committee (FASC) to evaluate applications.
- April 30th – Notification letter is sent out to applicants.