The Palmas Academy is an independent and unique co-ed college-prep institution located in Palmas del Mar, Humacao.
- English as a language of instruction from PK through 12th grade.
- Small groups in new modern facilities with air conditioning, computer and science labs, and spacious library as a center of educational activity for students.
- Competent and dedicated faculty who know the students well and guide them through the diverse curriculum.
- A Learning Center as an educational alternative for students with special learning needs.
- A well-known Drama, Art, and Music program starting in the Elementary level and extending to the High School level.
- Participation in two competitive sports leagues: COPSAA League (4th to 6th grade) and the PRHSAA League (7th to 12th grade).
- An extended day program offering after school activities for the benefit of students and parents as well.
- Transportation from San Juan, Fajardo, and Caguas.
The Palmas Academy institutional commitment is to guide students from early childhood to a full college preparatory educational oriented to community service and lifelong learning. The community support for this magnificent educational endeavor is evidenced by the increased enrollments on a yearly basis. TPA is accredited by the Middle State Association, CADIE, and authorized by the General Council of Education. For more information, you may contact 787-850-9120 to schedule an appointment for orientation and campus tour.